UFF-FAU Bargaining Discussion with FacultyFiled under: Archives;
October 15, 2012. PLEASE COME INFORM YOUR UNION REPRESENTATIVES WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO YOU!
UFF-FAU is holding a meeting to discuss bargaining with faculty on Wednesday, Oct. 17 at 4:00 PM in GS 111. This will allow for our bargainers to hear your concerns as well as update you regarding our progress regarding some of the following issues:
Sick leave payouts
Instructor promotional structure raises
Pizza and drinks will be provided. Come one and all to provide your feedback on this critical process.
Membership Meeting and Election:
- Friday Mar 27, 11:30 - 1:30 pm - Majestic Palm Room, Student Activity Center
- Feb. 12th (Thursday) at 9:30 am - Provost Conference Room.
Executive Committee Meetings:
- Friday Jan 23, 12 - 2 pm - BU207
- Friday Feb 20, 12 - 2 pm - BU207
- Friday Mar 20, 12 - 2 pm (if needed) - BU207
- Friday Apr 24, 12 - 2 pm - BU207
Become a Member
Message from the President
- Welcome to 2014!
January 9, 2014 | 10:25 am
January 9, 2014 By Chris Robé Happy New Year! As you emerge from your eggnog stupor and candy yam bloat, your friendly faculty union prepares the way for a better 2014.
- Post-Protest Wrap Up
May 14, 2012 | 2:23 pm
May 14, 2012. The faculty protest in late April was a last resort after the non-responsiveness of FAU administrators. What did we achieve?
- Important Announcement From the UFF-FAU Chapter President
February 3, 2012 | 12:30 am
February 2, 2012. UFF-FAU announces new non-tenure track promotional structure approved by NTT faculty.
- Archive for Message from the President »