UFF-FAU Bargaining Discussion with FacultyFiled under: Home;
October 15, 2012. PLEASE COME INFORM YOUR UNION REPRESENTATIVES WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO YOU!
UFF-FAU is holding a meeting to discuss bargaining with faculty on Wednesday, Oct. 17 at 4:00 PM in GS 111. This will allow for our bargainers to hear your concerns as well as update you regarding our progress regarding some of the following issues:
Sick leave payouts
Instructor promotional structure raises
Pizza and drinks will be provided. Come one and all to provide your feedback on this critical process.
Next UFF-FAU Bargaining Meetings
Become a Member
Message from the President
- Welcome to 2014!
January 9, 2014 | 10:25 am
January 9, 2014 By Chris Robé Happy New Year! As you emerge from your eggnog stupor and candy yam bloat, your friendly faculty union prepares the way for a better 2014. We will begin bargaining the 2014 contract sometime in February. As a result, we have posted a 2014 bargaining survey at: http://oldleadernet.aft.org/surveymaker/take/survey.cfm?id=6367d3a6-5056-b94b-1199-18f903ea4cd1. The survey […]
- Clarification of Summer Rates
October 28, 2013 | 11:48 pm
October 29, 2013.
- Message From the President
August 27, 2013 | 12:09 pm
August 27, 2013. Defending academic freedom, New bargaining agreement, Addressing disparities in faculty salaries, and more!
- Archive for Message from the President »
- Today's news -- December 19, 2014 December 19, 2014
- Today's news -- December 18, 2014 December 18, 2014
- Today's news -- December 17, 2014 December 17, 2014
- Today's news -- December 16, 2014 December 16, 2014
- Today's news -- December 15, 2014 December 15, 2014
- Today's news -- December 12, 2014 December 12, 2014