UFF-FSU Support for Dr. Deandre PooleFiled under: Archives;
April 10, 2013. Florida State UFF resolution to defend academic freedom
The UFF-FSU Executive Council at its April 8th meeting passed the following resolution:
The UFF-FSU Executive Council stands with our sister chapter, UFF-FAU, and FAU instructor Dr. Deandre Poole in their defense of academic freedom. Academic freedom is at the heart of academic excellence, the advancement of knowledge, the pursuit of truth and tolerance, the integrity of the university, and the foundation of democratic discourse and must be protected.
Posted on behalf of UFF-FSU President Jennifer Proffitt
Membership Meeting and Election:
- Friday Mar 27, 11:30 - 1:30 pm - Majestic Palm Room, Student Activity Center
- Feb. 12th (Thursday) at 9:30 am - Provost Conference Room.
Executive Committee Meetings:
- Friday Jan 23, 12 - 2 pm - BU207
- Friday Feb 20, 12 - 2 pm - BU207
- Friday Mar 20, 12 - 2 pm (if needed) - BU207
- Friday Apr 24, 12 - 2 pm - BU207
Become a Member
Message from the President
- Welcome to 2014!
January 9, 2014 | 10:25 am
January 9, 2014 By Chris Robé Happy New Year! As you emerge from your eggnog stupor and candy yam bloat, your friendly faculty union prepares the way for a better 2014.
- Post-Protest Wrap Up
May 14, 2012 | 2:23 pm
May 14, 2012. The faculty protest in late April was a last resort after the non-responsiveness of FAU administrators. What did we achieve?
- Important Announcement From the UFF-FAU Chapter President
February 3, 2012 | 12:30 am
February 2, 2012. UFF-FAU announces new non-tenure track promotional structure approved by NTT faculty.
- Archive for Message from the President »