UFF-FSU Support for Dr. Deandre PooleFiled under: Home;
April 10, 2013. Florida State UFF resolution to defend academic freedom
The UFF-FSU Executive Council at its April 8th meeting passed the following resolution:
The UFF-FSU Executive Council stands with our sister chapter, UFF-FAU, and FAU instructor Dr. Deandre Poole in their defense of academic freedom. Academic freedom is at the heart of academic excellence, the advancement of knowledge, the pursuit of truth and tolerance, the integrity of the university, and the foundation of democratic discourse and must be protected.
Posted on behalf of UFF-FSU President Jennifer Proffitt
Next UFF-FAU Bargaining Meetings
Message from the President
- Welcome to 2014!
January 9, 2014 | 10:25 am
January 9, 2014 By Chris Robé Happy New Year! As you emerge from your eggnog stupor and candy yam bloat, your friendly faculty union prepares the way for a better 2014. We will begin bargaining the 2014 contract sometime in February. As a result, we have posted a 2014 bargaining survey at: http://oldleadernet.aft.org/surveymaker/take/survey.cfm?id=6367d3a6-5056-b94b-1199-18f903ea4cd1. The survey […]
- Clarification of Summer Rates
October 28, 2013 | 11:48 pm
October 29, 2013.
- Message From the President
August 27, 2013 | 12:09 pm
August 27, 2013. Defending academic freedom, New bargaining agreement, Addressing disparities in faculty salaries, and more!
- Archive for Message from the President »
- Today's news -- September 19, 2014 September 19, 2014
- Today's news -- September 18, 2014 September 18, 2014
- Today's news -- September 17, 2014 September 17, 2014
- Today's news -- September 16, 2014 September 16, 2014
- Today's news -- September 15, 2014 September 15, 2014
- Today's news -- September 12, 2014 September 12, 2014