FAU President’s $weet Deal
Florida Atlantic University’s new president, John Kelly, who has officially begun work, will be paid at least $440,000 his first year, in addition to benefits and retirement compensation, bringing the whole package to a minimum $500,000.
The FAU Board of Trustees approved Kelly’s five-year contract February 18th, which includes $400,000 base salary and a $40,000 sign-on bonus.
He is also eligible for a performance bonus of up to $40,000 a year. An additional $60,000 a year will be set aside for retirement compensation.
Read article at Sun-Sentinel.com
Download and view PDF of President John Kelly’s Contract
Membership Meeting and Election:
- Friday Mar 27, 11:30 - 1:30 pm - Majestic Palm Room, Student Activity Center
- Mar. 31st (Tuesday) at 9:30 am - Provost Conference Room.
Executive Committee Meetings:
- Friday Feb 20, 12 - 2 pm - BU207
- Friday Mar 20, 12 - 2 pm (if needed) - BU207
- Friday Apr 24, 12 - 2 pm - BU207