Efficiency Expert Clemmons Second-Highest Paid at FAUFiled under: Archives;
Susan Clemmons, the former Burger King efficiency expert and FIU assistant professor the FAU administration hired in March to “reorganize” the university and optimize “efficiency” among faculty and staff, is being paid $150.00 per hour plus expenses, compensation equivalent to over $300,000.00 per year if this were translated to a 40 hour-per-week, 52 week annual schedule. This makes Clemmons’ salary second only to FAU President Frank Brogan, who picks up about $165.00 per hour, in addition to medical benefits, retirement, and various expenses. You may download a copy of Clemmons contract with FAU here: consultant-agreement-clemmons1
For additional commentary on Clemmons and the above post see the Palm Beach Post‘s Extra Credit Blog.
Membership Meeting and Election:
- Friday Mar 27, 11:30 - 1:30 pm - Majestic Palm Room, Student Activity Center
- Feb. 12th (Thursday) at 9:30 am - Provost Conference Room.
Executive Committee Meetings:
- Friday Jan 23, 12 - 2 pm - BU207
- Friday Feb 20, 12 - 2 pm - BU207
- Friday Mar 20, 12 - 2 pm (if needed) - BU207
- Friday Apr 24, 12 - 2 pm - BU207
Become a Member
Message from the President
- Welcome to 2014!
January 9, 2014 | 10:25 am
January 9, 2014 By Chris Robé Happy New Year! As you emerge from your eggnog stupor and candy yam bloat, your friendly faculty union prepares the way for a better 2014.
- Post-Protest Wrap Up
May 14, 2012 | 2:23 pm
May 14, 2012. The faculty protest in late April was a last resort after the non-responsiveness of FAU administrators. What did we achieve?
- Important Announcement From the UFF-FAU Chapter President
February 3, 2012 | 12:30 am
February 2, 2012. UFF-FAU announces new non-tenure track promotional structure approved by NTT faculty.
- Archive for Message from the President »