Efficiency Expert Clemmons Second-Highest Paid at FAUFiled under: Archives;
Susan Clemmons, the former Burger King efficiency expert and FIU assistant professor the FAU administration hired in March to “reorganize” the university and optimize “efficiency” among faculty and staff, is being paid $150.00 per hour plus expenses, compensation equivalent to over $300,000.00 per year if this were translated to a 40 hour-per-week, 52 week annual schedule. This makes Clemmons’ salary second only to FAU President Frank Brogan, who picks up about $165.00 per hour, in addition to medical benefits, retirement, and various expenses. You may download a copy of Clemmons contract with FAU here: consultant-agreement-clemmons1
For additional commentary on Clemmons and the above post see the Palm Beach Post‘s Extra Credit Blog.
Membership Meeting and Election:
- Friday Mar 27, 11:30 - 1:30 pm - Majestic Palm Room, Student Activity Center
- Mar. 31st (Tuesday) at 9:30 am - Provost Conference Room.
Executive Committee Meetings:
- Friday Feb 20, 12 - 2 pm - BU207
- Friday Mar 20, 12 - 2 pm (if needed) - BU207
- Friday Apr 24, 12 - 2 pm - BU207